Life Cover & Why It's So Important
by Tim Abrams – Senior Financial Advisor | Walsh Group
Have you ever wondered what effect an untimely death to either yourself or spouse would have on the long-term futures of loved ones left behind?
It’s very difficult to plan for what would happen to your family if you died. But when things do happen, the devastation often extends beyond the emotional loss into financial loss as well, and could have a serious effect on your family’s long-term finances.
What is Life Cover?
Life Cover comes in two forms …
- Mortgage Protection
- Family Protection
These on their own can be quite confusing. But, when also faced with terms such as decreasing level term, dual life, joint life, joint life first death, conversion, etc., and to have to choose which type best suits you, the confusion can become even greater.
How can we help?
At Walsh Group we will take the time to …
- Properly explain the differences in the above life cover types.
- Understand your specific needs and explain how each one affects your specific circumstances.
- Give you impartial advice and quotes from the top 5 life companies in Ireland.
- Taylor the need and advice to a solution best suited to you.
- Be with you every step of the way, from application to annual reviews and claim, should the unforeseen take place.
Understandably, for some, this is an awful subject to have to discuss. But unfortunately, many people choose to put it off until it’s too late. Having sufficient Life Cover in place, means that you’ll always have the peace of mind of knowing that, should you die, your family’s financial needs will be taken care of.
Why not get in touch with our friendly team here at Walsh Group, and let us help you to be financially prepared.