Our approach – Holistic Financial Planning.
At Walsh Consulting we believe in working with you to create clarity in your financial services affairs. We work closely with businesses, families and individuals to help them to create clear financial plans. We do this by carrying out the following steps.
- We take the time to create a profile of each client and to understand you and your financial goals.
- We carry out an audit of your existing portfolio.
- Taking all of this information we work with you to create a tailored, competitive and clear financial plan
- We then review the plan and its component parts on a regular basis with you to ensure that it is relevant to your circumstances at all times.
Financial Plan –The Parts
We all have aspirations for our retirement but it is vital that we all put a plan in place to enable us to achieve these aspirations. Research into Ireland’s pension position indicates that as a nation, we are not saving enough for our retirement.
Mind the Pension Gap Calculator. It’s quick and easy. This tool will help calculate the income GAP on retirement. Your retirement could last a long time – 20 years wouldn’t be exceptional.
Irrespective of your situation, Walsh Consulting can put in place a viable retirement plan tailored to you and your goals. We advise in all areas of the pension spectrum including:
- Corporate Pension Schemes
- Executive Pension Plans
- Self Administered Pension Plans
- Personal Pension Plans
- Personal Retirement Savings Accounts (PRSA)
- Post retirement Planning including Approved Retirement Funds (ARF)
- Corporate life assurance and income protection schemes
- Business cover – Protecting business against death or serious illness.
- Personal Life Assurance – Protecting your dependants in the event of your death
- Income Protection – Protecting you and your family in the event of you being unable to work due to accident or illness
- Serious illness – Providing a lump sum in the event of you contracting a specified illness
Follow this link for a guide as to how much life cover you may need and how long you may need if for:
Best Doctors was founded in 1989 by two renowned physicians, affiliates of Harvard Medical School, to offer people access to the pooled knowledge and experience of the world’s very best medical experts, specialists, researcher and academicians.
Best Doctors provides an in-dept review of your medical files to assist in the confirmation of your diagnosis and to help develop a treatment plan.
The health insurance market has been in a state of flux for many years and it can be very difficult for corporate bodies and individuals to keep up with this rapidly changing market. At Walsh Consulting we have the expertise to help navigate corporate and individual clients through the maze of health insurance and ensure that they have a cost effective and suitable plan to match their needs.
Aviva Health allows you to make face-to face video consultations with an Irish registered GP via video link, or phone call under a number of their plans, saving you time and expense.
We all have plans for the future so for example whether its creating a “rainy day” fund or planning for your children’s education fees, we help you design the most appropriate plans for you.
We also help you manage existing funds in a way that maximises the use of your money while ensuring that your investment plans match your risk profile. We also specialise in reviewing existing investment strategies to ensure that they are current and appropriate.
Our sister company Walsh Private also sources bespoke investment opportunities for our clients that are not ordinarily available on the wider market.
With the bank lending environment, it has become increasingly difficult for clients to obtain mortgage approval. We have good relationships with lenders operating in the Irish market and we have years of experience of working in partnership with clients to overcome the obstacles and headaches surrounding a mortgage application.
R J Walsh Consulting Ltd t/a Walsh Consulting is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland
For further information regarding the Walsh Group → Contact us today